Petitions to the Federal Government are an excellent tool for Canadians to bring issues of concern to the attention of the government. Rachel and her staff are pleased to work with residents to create a petition on any federal issue of concern.
Please download our petition instructions on how to get started.
Visit the House of Commons website for more information at the following links:
Petitions to download or sign electronically:
- BC spot prawns
- Veterans/RCMP veterans/Federal Public Servants - marriage after 60
- Veterans/RCMP veterans/Federal Public Servants - paper version
- Savary Island post office
- Indian Status applications
- National Strategy on Food Waste
- M-53: Principles for a Sustainable and Equitable Future
- Mark-selective public fishery for hatchery chinook salmon